Please visit the Pitts Pens store for all your hockey and Penguins gear

Yard leader

yard badge

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Penguins Blog

Hello everyone. I started this blog because I am a huge Penguins fan. I have fun writing about and following the team. With the help of PenguinPoop.com and other avenues, I am beginning to get a few more readers. One thing that I envisioned was having good conversations and views from other Penguin fans. I invite everyone who reads to leave comments, suggestions, criticism, or whatever it is you wanna leave. I am new to blogging and still need to tweak my site to make it more interactive. So please leave some comments, tell me what you think of my thoughts, give me some suggestions, let me know how I can make this site better, tell me what I'm doing good, tell me what I'm doing bad. Anything is appreciated and I will respond to everyone. Thanks

I also have a Twitter acount up and running. All my posts feed to Twitter. You can follow me on there at http://twitter.com/#!/pittspens1

No comments:

Post a Comment