Please visit the Pitts Pens store for all your hockey and Penguins gear

Yard leader

yard badge

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tangradi situation

In my earlier post, I said Eric Tangradi has made the team. Well, it is now being reported that he was sent to the Wheeling Nailers and Nailers goalie, Patrick Killeen, has been recalled to the Pens.
To be honest, I have no idea whats going on here. I'm not sure what the benefit would be, but I can only imagine this is temporary and that the moves will be reversed tomorrow.

Tangradi is required to show up in Wheeling. However, Wheeling is only an hour from Pittsburgh and he can easily make the trip back. There are a couple questions surrounding this. For one, if they were going to send him down, why Wheeling? Why not Wilkes Barre. Second, if they needed a goalie, why Killeen?

Once again, I'm not sure what benefits this has. I'm sure somehow there is a reason.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment